Friday, March 7, 2008

$ 0.0120 OVER A PENNY W00T

Wow three days and yet to break a penny with adpaid :/

Granted I'm not doing their "complete an offer" thing with pays significantly more, but that's because I feel it's scuzzy to complete and offer than then cancel it.

I've started up an account with Clixsense.com to see if they can get me anywhere, they seem to pay one tenth of a cent for every ad viewed, and they give you 30 seconds between ads. With them I might see a cent by the end of the week. Between the two of them I surely will!

Since my goal for this project is $3,000.00... I'd need 300,000 of those pennies :<

I've decided to segregate the revenue board by income source, one because it's easier for me (I don't feel like adding every time I do a post) and two, because I'll get to see who pays the most fastest.

LOL I found an ad with this copy: "I need Co-Pilot Associates. Earn & Learn with me as your Internet Navigator. Never Fly Solo Again! Others close my deals, I keep 100%. Ask me how. Board my Spaceship DEWAJ with I Have Lift Off."

That's got to win some kind of award for lamest. pitch. ever. (but I'm still going to click it to get my .01 cent!)

RANT MODE: See, places need to pay me in WHOLE coins. Fractions of a cent just insult me. This isn't Superman III or Office Space. I'm not going to be able to instantly aggregate these fractions into anything meaningful in any meaningful length of time. And seeing as how I set a drop -dead date for the experiment, that's very important.

Well wait a second here. My math was wrong. Looking at my account page in Clicksense, after viewing 8 ads it says I have $0.08 ... that's eight cents, right?

That's a HELL of a lot more than Adpaid so far-- BUT they only give you a limited amount of ads per day unless you pay for premium membership-- but stuff that--- I'm here to make money, not give it away!

Still, progress! And Progress is good! The lesson: DIVERSIFY your ad-paying peoples!

1 comment:

Wallace Johnson MBA Commander Spaceship DEWAJ said...

I am Wallace Johnson MBA former Apollo Project Test Pilot and now
Commander of Spaceshipdewaj. I don't think my ad is lame because I am getting hits like crazy. You went for the one cent, but you didn't go to my site where the dollars are. Check out www.IhaveLiftOff.com and you will get to my Spaceship DEWAJ. I guarantee you will never make it going for pennies. I'll say it again, don't fly solo on the Internet, it will lead to failure for sure. Welcome aboard Spaceship DEWAJ a "Daring Enterprise With A Journey."